The time has come. I am finally bringing along a few adventurous girls to Croatia with me! This is exciting news since Croatia holds a very special place in my heart. ♥
Why Go To Croatia with CrazyTravelista?
First off, I think Croatia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world (out of the 74 I’ve visited). I consider myself an expert on everything Croatia. In case you didn’t know, my boyfriend of 4+ years is Croatian and currently lives there. I live in the US, but I visit 4-5 times a year (I have a lot of airline miles so I don’t pay for most my flights). 🙂
I have been to Croatia 20+ times by now and know the ins and outs, the BEST places to visits, the best photo spots, how to get around, and what to avoid. So I am super excited to bring a group with me to show you guys around my favorite places in Croatia! It really is an amazing country!
We will be packing a LOT of destinations into a small amount of time in order to see the best places the country has to offer. If you want a lazy vacation sitting on a beach all day, this trip is not right for you. I am looking for those who really like to discover a new destination and who likes to go out and explore as much as possible.
The trips will be for adventure lovers who love nature, discovering off the beaten path places, and the best photo spots.
For more info on my group trips in general, visit my article here.
You Kinda Should Like Photography
This tour will be heavily photography based, so a love for taking awesome shots is a must! Although I’m not a professional photographer by any means, I do have a knack for finding the best viewpoints and framing the shots and I would like to help out in any way I can. Plus, I know all the good Instagrammable spots in Croatia.
I will share all my tips on how I get all my shots when I travel alone and help everyone get their own awesome shots on the trip. Even if you suck at taking pics, I guarantee you will go home with some amazing shots (even if I have to take them all for you myself♥).
You Should Come on This Croatia Trip if you:
- are friendly/love meeting new people
- love seeing epic scenery (& don’t mind a little hike to get to it)
- are fun loving & adventurous
- have a good sense of humor
- love experiencing different cultures
- love adventure activities and photography
- like wine (although it’s ok if you don’t, no pressure)
This Croatia Trip is NOT for you if:
- If you love drama, drugs, or getting hammered drunk every night
- are a super budget traveler (the travel style will be “ballin on a budget”/comfortable)
22-38 years old
6-8 people max
*The spots are extremely limited so please sign up as soon as possible to ensure you get a spot. I want to stick to a mini small group to focus on a more intimate feel so we can really get to know each other.
Sorry boys, this one is for the ladies only 🙂
Croatia Trip Details
Length: 12 days/11 nights
Dates: May 26-June 6th, 2018
Start: Split, Croatia on May 26, 2018
End: Split OR Dubrovnik (you will have the option to end in Dubrovnik on the morning of June 6 or drive back with me to Split and arrive around 3-4pm in Split on June 6).
Travel Style: “Ballin on a Budget”/Comfort
This road trip across Croatia will combine the most popular seaside towns and islands on the Dalmatian coast, the most stunning national parks, and the lesser know Istrian region. If you haven’t heard of Istria, think gorgeous medieval hilltop towns surrounded by Tuscany-like rolling hills and vineyards. We will be basing ourselves in Rovinj, one of the most colourful and picturesque towns in all of Europe.
For more convincing on Istria and Rovinj, you can view my articles:
This 12 day/11 night trip will highlight the most stunning places in Croatia, and also a day trip to Ljubljana, Slovenia (one of the most underrated cities in Europe in my opinion).
And if you are a Game of Thrones fan, we will try to squeeze in some optional tours in Split and/or Dubrovnik.
This trip will be based on a “rough” itinerary…but I also left some wiggle room for unplanned adventures (because those are always the most memorable, right?).
Where Will We Visit in Croatia?
- Coastal port of Split (the gateway to the islands)
- Picturesque Hvar Island
- Small town of Omiš, beautifully framed by the Cetina River
- Makarska Riviera
- Dubrovnik, aka King’s Landing
- Plitvice National Park, the most stunning national park in Croatia
- Rovinj, the colorful gem of Istria
- Medieval hilltop towns of Istria
- Ljubljana, Slovenia-one of the prettiest capital cities you will ever see
- Mystery destination
- Basic continental breakfast on some days
- 11 night accommodation in double occupancy (shared room with your own bed)
- Private transport that starts and ends in Split (or Dubrovnik-see above)
- Tolls/gas/parking fees
- All ferry tickets to islands
- Local SIM card with 10GB data (phone must be unlocked)
- Entrance to Dubrovnik City Walls
- Entrance to Plitvice National Park
- Day trip to Slovenia
- 1 winery tasting
What’s NOT Included:
- Flights to and from Croatia
- Travel insurance (mandatory-no exceptions)
- Optional activities (see below)
- GOT tours
- Dubrovik cable car
- Ziplining in Omiš
- Cooking class in Istria
Non-refundable Deposit: $500 (due February 12, 2018)
Price: $1990 total (due March 20, 2018)
Early Bird Prices:
- $100 OFF (if total paid in full by February 1, 2018)
- $50 OFF (If deposit paid by January 22, 2018)
- **these can’t be combined, it’s one or the other ** 🙂
Sign up here to reserve your spot. Space is limited to 6-8 people!
*Please do NOT book any flights until you receive confirmation from me.